31 Must Read Books to Sky Rocket Your Real Estate Investment Business! Get 2 Free!
31 Must Read Books to Sky Rocket Your Real Estate Investment Business!
And Get 2 Free Right Now!
Many that know me will attest that I am a huge advocate of personal development and ongoing education. I try to read at least 2 new books each month and reread at least one in my collection. But like a lot of you I have a hard time sitting down and focusing on a book. There is always something going on or kids running around. Enter Audible…. This site has been an absolute godsend and has helped introduce me to many high level thinkers in the Real Estate Investment business as well as in business in general. I am able to listen to my books now when driving to properties, traveling, working in a house or when doing household chores.
They say that when the mind is ready the teacher will appear and I have found this to be soo true. There have been books I have read or listened to more than a year ago but my mind wasn’t ready to grasp the relevance and how it pertained to my business. A perfect example is the E-myth books. These are some of the most important books in my collection. And almost every 6 months I find it important to listen to them again, I always pull something new out of it.
Although the title states “Real Estate Investment Books” I do need to clarify that this list does include some business and personal development books. Everyone of these books have had a profound impact on my life both on a business and personal level. When I start developing a process or plan around a new business or business niche I always take a step back and take a personal assessment of my skills and knowledge. Who do I need to be in order to make this idea work? What do I need to know? And Where do I fall short? Knowing how to identify your strengths and weaknesses is an amazingly useful and underused tool that an aspiring Entrepreneur needs to have and develop. See all 31 Below!
As a free gift from me to you click the link above for 2 free books from Audible.com There is no contract and if you don’t agree that it is an amazing educational tool to include in your personal development arsenal then cancel it after you listen to your 2 free books! As always – don’t just take action, TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!
P.S. DON’T MEAN TO YELL BUT….BEFORE YOU START DOWNLOADING YOU FREE AUDIOBOOKS CAN YOU DO ME A HUGE FAVOR? PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND LET ME KNOW YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE BUSINESS BOOKS!
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents by Hal Elrod …. (Must read, even if you’re not an agent!)
- E-Myth Real Estate Investor by Michael Gerber
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It by Kelly McConigal, PH.D.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action by Simon Sinek
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: Anyone Can Do It… Not Everyone Will… Will You? by Gary Keller
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller (Another must read, even for non-agents!)
- Make Today Count: The Secret Of Your Success is Determined by Your Daily Agenda by John C. Maxwell
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman Ph.D.
- E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company by Michael E. Gerber
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
- The Compound Effect: Multiplying Your Success One Simple Step at a Time by Darren Hardy
- Top Grading, 3rd Ed: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance by Bradford D. Smart Ph.D.
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes Into Stepping Stones for Success by John C. Maxwell
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success One Relationship at a Time by Kieth Ferrazzi
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide by John Jantsch
- Stop Acting Rich: How to Live Like a Real Millionaire by Thomas J Stanley
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas Stanley
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness by Stephen R. Covey